Let's get the An Corp 3: Ilshenar ideas rolling. I'll start with PVP ideas.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Pole, May 15, 2016.

1. Pole

Pole Grand Master

[​IMG]
    You can see there are only 3(maybe 4 towns if the center of the map is open), Mistas would be a great central hub for PVP, have it contain the capturing brazier(s). Lakeshire would be the main goodguy militia, while Montor should be Buc's Den rules, but have a militia. Once or twice daily, like the old OCB system, have a 1 hour window of capture. Winning militia members of the Mistas capture would recieve portioned out gold/reagent rewards as well as the militia leader being able to set tax rates.

We all know the number of UO players is growing smaller, or portioned out among dozens of servers with 30-40 population, this map would concentrate activity, An Corping a little life back into this game.

An Corp 2 had the most amazing PvE content of any freeshard ever created, and as you can see this map is eat up with dungeons and overland spawns. Lots of potential here people.

anmani likes this.
  2. anmani

anmani Neophyte

I like this. A lot of people do. A lot of people talk in discord and say how it's interesting or unique or fun.. but low activity on the thread. I think this would be a solid idea but also add harsh penalties for player killers. I think a lot of people like UO but just are not pvp minded and being killed by another player is just so frustrating for them.. so what if we had a map like this, a system like this, but made it hard for pks. Statloss is what they did back in the day, what if we brought it back? what if we made gains not super easy so you couldn't just macro statloss back in 15 hours? What if they coded it so that players who are red had slow ass skill gain? I truly believe that pvp runs people off new shards. I don't mind being killed and whatever.. but a lot of people do. I'd like to see a shard like Pole is proposing.. it's new and interesting. But maybe we need harsh punishments for people who play like Pole. I am sure he would be accepting. It's just a challenge for him he has to face. And not just Pole, but everyone like him. Get Luthius back, let's make An Corp great again. A shard that has fun PvM, and makes PvP for murders risky. Something new. Fresh face, fresh facet, fresh excitement.

Pole likes this.
  3. johnnybebad

johnnybebad Master

love how you guys who complained about rel pors map are supporting this map

lol

just let the game die already

you are like family members putting grandpa whos in a coma on 6 months of life support because you can't let go.

4. Pole

Pole Grand Master

I don't think I've ever heard anyone complain about Rel Por's map, it's great actually. Rel Por 2's features, however, are fucking garbage.